Clean Air Lawn Care, serving Bothell, Kenmore and surrounding areas, is the leader in sustainable lawn care, and is hiring.
We are looking for honest, hard-working individuals to become the newest members of our Clean Air team with opening for full-time and part-time positions.
You will enjoy working outside with our electric, zero-emissions, quiet equipment and chemical-free fertilizers. There is no gas, no fumes, no toxic chemicals. You will have a lawn service route out of one of our company trucks, using our company equipment and our Clean Air service methods.
You must have a valid driver’s license, your own transportation to work. We are looking for reliable individuals. There is a lot of growth in our company and a lot of room for the right individuals to grow, too!
· Valid Washington driving license with clean record and ability to be insured on company vehicle
· Minimum GED or equivalent
· Reliable transportation to work
· Flexibility in dealing with adverse weather and other conditions
· Demonstrate ability to communicate with team members and customers
· Ability to work outdoors for long periods and lifting 50 lbs. or more multiple times per shift
· Maintain and wear company-provided work clothing and any safety gear while on duty
What we offer to you
· Competitive wage with paid training. High potential to increase earnings as the business grows and your performance shines.
· Clean and quiet, all-electric, cutting-edge, equipment – no gas, oil, fumes, mess, and less noise!
· Comfortable and professional-looking uniform shirts are provided
Learn a little about Andy and this location, here and about Clean Air Lawn Care, here!