To apply send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Compensation: $19/hour DOE ($20 after 90 days)
Health care and sick leave are also provided
Clean Air Lawn Care www.cleanairlawncareseattle.com , the eco-friendly full-service lawn care/maintenance company is looking for an earth loving lawn care tech who is interested in unlimited growth potential within Clean Air Lawn Care. We have mastered using only battery and electric equipment recharged by our truck-mounted solar panels. Our company is looking to help the right individual succeed and grow, and we have a proven track record at doing this. We are looking for a candidate that aligns with our core values.
At Clean Air Lawn Care our values include:
• Doing right by the environment, our employees and our customers.
• Cross-training employees so they can be prepared to take on additional leadership in the future
• Creating a team culture so that no one individual can make the company or break the company. We will learn together, laugh together, work hard together and make money together.
• Our company embraces life outdoors and the value of hard physical work with the joy of maintaining impeccable properties for our clients.
If you share our values, we are looking for people with this Experience:
• Lawn Care experience including mowing, trimming, edging, and blowing
• Proven track record of over the top customer service skills
• Knowledge and understanding of the benefits of the organic approach to landscaping
• Ability to work alone or in teams to achieve desired goals
• Drivers License and clean driving record
How you will ensure we continue to grow and remain successful:
• Keep our customers’ properties looking amazing
• Continually bring ideas to help improve the business
• Operate and maintain our electric and battery operated mowers, blowers, trimmers with expertise and precision
• Talk to our customers and potential clients about Clean Air Lawn Care